Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Waste

Now you tell me that being a girl has its privileges such as whoring your body out to earn what 100 to 300 per hour? Earning over $1000 a day? Having such money will allow you to escape all this stress? Really? When you don't like people calling you a whore and all during your secondary school life and yet you are whoring yourself out now? So all this while i have been chasing a fucking whore who is not worth my time at all? Is that what you are trying to prove to me? That i have wasted all of my efforts? Well so be it, i have no more energy to put up with your nonsense anymore, i swear... This is the tip of the iceberg already, you've reached it... All this months of hard work to make you a better person and all, you leaving your ex boyfriend and all because you believe you are better off without him... you know what. Just take it as i threw my time and efforts into the sea okay? I give up already... really. To think you are that cheap of a woman, have you ever thought how those prostitutes see themselves in the mirror? Have you ever thought what pushed them to become a prostitute in the first place? And yet you are just choosing to go become one just because the going gets tough? Just to earn more and stress lesser? What are you even going to do with the money anyway, the other whores use them to fund for their family problems but you? Use on materialistic things to fulfill your needs? Then the way i see it you are no different from your mum whom you have detested your whole life. Guess what you look exactly right her now. When you degrade yourself with such words, it might not mean anything to you, but to those that truly care and watch you come so far, those words are life a dagger into their heart.... You are indeed cruel... You say you have no loved ones, no family, however what if your cousins see you like that... at that point in time you will wish all this didn't start at all. I can guarantee you that at that point in time its all too late.

I wished all this didn't start now... I used to think otherwise... But you changed that thought of mine..

1 comment:

  1. How i wish i can tell u this instead of hide in inside of me. But i just can't bear to tell it to you. In my time with you, i actually went to call a prostitute... I went to the hotel already and was already prepared to make love with her. However, the thought of betraying you left me so hurt and destroyed that i couldn't do it. I know you will never believe me even if i did tell you so lets just post this here. Let it be a memory, of the time i almost betrayed you. But i didnt.... so Believe me. I couldn't do it. I know saying it now makes it stupid but believe me babe. i didnt do it. i couldnt bear to. although i was hurting so much and wanted comfort, the thought of betraying u killed my heart out even worst. I love you. But you may hate me but i rather put it out than to hide it from you.

    ReplyDelete