Monday, October 6, 2014

Drama and Facade

Getting to know the hard truth that she decided to be with her ex instead of me, kills my heart almost literally. The pain and sorrow yesterday night seems all but a painful twisted dream. Whatever for she still cares and she still loves me and all that. Words seems to be mere words to me right now, and whatever she says, seems just like words to compromise with me and make me feel better. Lies, excuses, things like i want to be with you its just.... all the fabricated lies to keep me waiting like a sucker for love. Guess this is the reason why relationships isn't my cup of tea, simple one night-stand and heading to club to dance with random girls seems so much simpler now. All my relationships seems to end with failure and cheats. It's just me i guess, it's just me who tries so hard but in the end gets nothing in return. Just treated like a plaything to her, well i guess there and all our relationship was just 4 months of plaything, nothing more. Well if that's that then so be it, time to move on with life instead. All the while when i was there for you, where were you for me? All those times when i was beside you at your worst, when your dog died, when you were rejected, when the going gets tough. Simply a substitute to your ex-boyfriend i guess. A simple substitute, well if that's that then so we shall leave it at that. You go saying all about how much i mean to you and bullshit tweets saying you know who reveal their true colors at your times of need. But even those who are there for you at your times of need gets stab right back by you through your actions, you then proceed to say otherwise that you didn't mean it that way. Practice what you preach, because the more i look at things now, the more i find your words to be nothing but mere empty shell, even the words that were once held dearly by me.

Relationships come and go, god made us feel hurt and pain when our relationship fails, so that when we truly find the one that loves you for who you are, we will treasure them with all of our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment