Thursday, October 9, 2014

Trust

It started out with a mood swing of hers, then it went downhill from there I guess. Its tormenting, to see the one you love be dazzled by her emotions and suffer because there is a constant battle in her heart. Makes you feel useless, because you can never help in that situation as it is a battle that she must face herself. Her turmoils and the emotions that she expresses on social media really gets to you sometimes, it makes you wonder and it makes you question yourself whether what you are doing is right or not. Having received many unseen blows from her to my heart, it starts to fonder and become weak itself. I may not be who i used to be in the past where i just loved her unconditionally, foolishly. In a sense, i have grown from whom i used to be and this growth of mine scares me as i am afraid that i am unable to love her the way i used to. Blows to the heart are indeed fatal, its a scar that can never be healed and it will always stay with you till you breath your last. It might be due to these blows, that i start to doubt her words and her actions, which i hate doing. I don't want to doubt my beloved but at times my heart just gives in and i will be thrown into suspicion of each and every little things she does. I guess this is something in which i need to put into control, as the very basic foundation in a solid relationship to me is mutual trust, without that trust in your partner, you can never proceed on with the next milestone in your relationship. I love her, and for that i shall curb this very problem of mine. After sorting things out with her about this, she told me that she too, faces a problem which is having a split personality. Another entity residing inside of her that is constantly in a battle with her true self. It is going to be a tough journey ahead of us, but i am glad that in the end, we are going through this journey side by side, hand in hand.

Love can overcome every obstacle, but make sure the one you love is the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment