Monday, October 6, 2014

Broken Promises and Heartbreaking Times

Have you ever seen people break promises that they made? Sure you have, well for me, i have seen countless ones being broken by the one i love. I tried to ignore them and just continue loving her, but I guess each person has their own tolerance level. She is meeting her ex today, at his house. The day before they were chatting happily and he popped the question to ask her to be his. She was stunned, and hesitated. For me, this is what i dislike the most, what happened to all the promises that she made to me? That she will forget about him, and that she decides to love me instead. Lies, everything but lies. Words are mere words unless shown with actions known otherwise. Where is the security that you can promise me that our relationship wouldn't just break off when some random guy comes up and propose to you? Well i guess its just a one way thing, she being stuck on to her first love crush. A stage where all teenagers have already moved on from but she hasn't. I do not blame her for i have known that this will be coming eventually. I guess its better off to have to go on separate ways earlier than later as the pain would not be dragged on. Life is full of unexpected change so never get comfortable with what you have as it could just disappear in mere seconds. All the efforts and time you put into something could be gone and all the fruits of your labor taken away by other people. That's how cruel life is and what you can learn from all this painful experience is just to move on and get over it. Pain will teach a person how to live on better. Lost is what makes people want to treasure things more. Betrayal, well that just teaches people how there is an ugly side to each and every human being in this world.

I wished i have never known you, and never have jumped into this circle of lies that you fabricated...

No comments:

Post a Comment