Friday, October 3, 2014

The very beginning of my own journal

Most of the bloggers i know of start of their blogs on a happy note, but i myself choose to be true to my current state of self and talk more on how i am feeling currently. It is indeed an interesting turn of events for me i guess, from brothers, to strangers in just a whimsical moment. The cause? A woman. Yes indeed, many might be shocked to hear bros breaking off just because of a woman. Well its a long story and to put it simply, we both love her and it escalated from there I guess.

The reason I choose to start a blog is because of the frequent social media judgmental  people I guess, Twitter, Instagram , Facebook , each post you make there would often be mocked by the people who view your status updates and such. Whilst not only exclusive to those kinds of people, people that care for you will also be affected by what you post there, hence I chose to write a blog instead as it feels relatively better on my soul when i get to vent out my thoughts on an empty wall.

Today is a Friday, and many people would be elated when they hear the word Friday, well not me i guess. It's been a tough start for me this morning, i grew cold and moody which resulted much on my actions and thoughts. I don't know if this is wrong but i guess many things in life cannot be explained by mere logic. Take love for instance, many people, even those that have been in love countless times can still fail in a new relationship. Why? I guess it's because there are things in this world that we could not fully comprehend and control. Similarly on that thought, i too have been unable to control my love for this woman and caused many bloodshed throughout this escapade. But blood must be shed sometimes to truly know a person inside and out. The brother that I thought i knew, turned out to be someone different. Well i guess this truly shows how much time you need to truly understand one person inside out huh.

When a person truly lost something, that's when they will truly value things more in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment